Bulgaria is an interesting country, offering all: the sea, sand beaches, pictorial historical towns, culture and architecture attractions, both old monasteries and modern resorts, high mountains. Everybody comes into his own in Bulgaria, whether you like having rest at the sea, exploring historical gems, walking in pictorial alleys of coastal towns or hiking in the mountains.
What can you look forward?
- Comfortable holiday
- Better than favorable prices
- Sand beaches with shells
- Bulgarian wine and Bulgarian cuisine
- Unrepeatable local color and hospitality
What should not forget?
- Unique Nessebar – UNESCO culture heritage
- Water aqua parks and a lot of entertainment
- Historical Sozopol, the oldest town on the Black Sea coast.
- Trip to the Ropotamo River.